Why should you attend?
- If product and procedure reimbursement is a key factor for successful market access.
- understand processes that could reduce time bringing products to market.
- If you are looking at a strategic approach to market access to optimise efficiencies.
- If you need to successfully communicate a value proposition for your technology.
- If you want to be part of the solution, not the problem, of managing the business of health care cost effectively.
Who should attend?
Any medical device company representative who is involved in introducing new health technologies to the market, including:
- Chief Executives,
- Business Unit Managers,
- Product Managers,
- Marketing Managers and
Market Access Managers.
HTA102 Guest Lecture - 20 Aug
Introduction to Health Technology Assessment; an approach to Devices and Technology
Study Unit 1: Navigating the South African Healthcare Environment
- Structure and relationship of stakeholders within the industry (public and private)
- Unpack the role and responsibilities of stakeholders in the funding industry
- Navigating market access processes
Study Unit 2: Health Technology Management
- Upstream (pre-launch) activities important for successful market access
- Principles of health technology assessment (HTA)
- Downstream (post-launch) activities for sustainable market access
Study Unit 3: Developing a Market Access Strategy
- The value proposition
- Stakeholder analyses
- Aligning business and market access strategies
- Developing the dossier etc
12 weeks self-study
30 - 40 hours
Fees (excl VAT)
R3740 Corp Members
R3975 Stand Members
R4210 Ind Members
R4675 Non Members
Webinars hosted (excluding HTA102 guest lecture)
Meet the Contributor
Guest lecturer for this course - Independent HTA Consultant; MBA; Electrical Engineering; HTA (USB)
Click on image for bio