08h55: Login and sound check
09h00: Current trends and updates in the infant population for RSV prevention
Presented by: Dr Charl Verwey (Paediatric Pulmonologist & Academic)
10h05: Wrap up
Thank you to AstraZeneca for providing the unconditional educational sponsorship, making this session possible.
Attendance free for PTCMA members and HPCSA Medical Practitioners only - not open for Non-Members unless specifically stated.
Click here to view a list of PTCMA members and membership options
- Registration will close at 12h00 on the day BEFORE the session.
- DO NOT forward the confirmation email you receive - your link is unique to you, and by sharing it, you are effectively giving your spot to someone else.
- Registrations will be approved manually - if you have not received your confirmation email by 12h00 the day before the session, please email us as soon as possible.
- The webinar opens 5 minutes before the start of the meeting.
- At least 50 minutes attendance duration is required to be marked as attended and to receive CPD points.
- There will not be a 'dial-in' option. Access will only be available through the app OR by joining with the browser.
- Applying for CPD accredited for HPCSA Registered Professionals.
- Please allow 7 days for the attendance to be captured.
- Attendance registers will be sent to the HPCSA at the beginning of the next month.
- For info on CPD accreditation for Pharmacists - CLICK HERE.