Online short courses
Engage with leading academics
Who should attend?
- Medical advisors
- medical doctors
- market access managers
- marketing managers
- healthcare administrators
- medical researchers
- post graduate medical students
- device and technology intervention consultants
Why should you attend?
This is an opportunity to:
- develop tools to evaluate the most current medical research findings
- develop the ability to make decisions regarding diagnosis, therapy and funding
- apply validity criteria to therapeutic, health economic and meta-analytic research
- calculate and interpret the results
Due to necessary maintenance to the online course platform, these courses are not currently open for registration. Please sign up for the PTCMA newsletter (see form in the footer), and we will inform you when the courses are open again.
HTA in Action courses
HTA101: Intervention Research and Clinical Trials
moderated by Prof Danie van Zyl
HTA102: Health Economic & HTA Research
moderated by Prof Edina Sinanovic; guest ethics lecture by Dr Leandri Hattingh
HTA103: Evidence Based Decision Making in Healthcare
moderated by Prof Manie de Klerk & Prof Edina Sinanovic
DMA110: Demystifying Market Access in the SA Healthcare Environment
developed and authored by Mark Brand
Please note that dates, topics and presenters are subject to change.